Enables patients to correctly follow exercise routines or to be monitored by practitioners in real-time and remotely and therefore reducing frequent therapy visits.
A platform to support therapists to manage their patients’ activities and track rehabilitation progress, monitor compliance, perform data analysis or session scheduling.
With XCLR8 Remote Rehabilitation, we aim to reduce the number of face-to-face therapy sessions by enabling remote monitoring of pre-assigned exercise routines and close follow-ups by professional therapists. This creates convenience and time savings and substantially improves the patient experience.
- Proprietary real-time motion tracking
- 3D model with active feedback and corrections
- Range of movement and repetition tracking
- Automated progress reports and data analysis
- Rehabilitation program management platform
- Customizable exercise routines and recording
- Offline mode to provide access in remote areas
- Optional: Live video capabilities
- Rehabilitative exercises for upper and lower extremetities (e.g. rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, other shoulder injuries, knee pain/ patella injuries / plantar fasciitis or late stage stroke rehabiliation)
- Preventive exercises: Design and monitoring of preventive exercise programs (e.g. to reduce fall risk or musculoskeletal conditions)
- Frequent business travelers & Medical Tourism
- Elderlies or physically impaired patients
- Patients in remote communities
- Patients at risk to develop chronic conditions